A guide to choosing the right body repair specialists
Not all body shops operate in the same way.
Do your research before you choose who to use.
Here are just a few tips from us in what you should be looking for.
- Look for professional, courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Visit the site and look at the location of the workshops and cleanliness of the facilities
- Check out the internet for Customer reviews
- Follow word of mouth recommendations from customers who have used the company before
- Find out what services are offered
- Is a courtesy car available (we offer one FREE of charge dependant on availability)
- Always ask for FREE no obligation estimate before any work takes place (sometimes the estimate can change slightly as you never know what’s uncovered when vehicles are stripped down for repair, but we would also notify you if anything changes before we proceed)
These are just a few factors to take into consideration when making your choices, always remember that if you are making an insurance claim that it is your choice on who does your repair work, even if the insurance company tells you otherwise. We are happy to help from estimate through to the completion side of things and deal with the insurance company on your behalf.
If you think that we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us 01206 264111 or alternatively Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including as many detailed photos as possible and your car registration number.