MOTTS CAR BODY SHOP SUDBURY
As a car owner, you know firsthand that owning a car these days is necessary to everyday life. It isn’t necessarily a luxury expenditure to own a car and maintain same – including the exterior of the car; it is a necessity for several reasons.
Contrary to general belief, fixing the damages to a car’s exteriors is more than just making it aesthetically pleasing; it is principally about ensuring safety. Many car owners do not realize how much some types of damage can affect the safety of a car. Your safety is compromised when your vehicle’s structure is misaligned from what is often called a “small” impact upon collision with another object. Unfixed damages to the exterior of your car could lead to more severe and potentially irreparable problems, which may even develop into expensive mechanical issues for your vehicle. Visiting high-quality car body repair shops isn’t a genius way of making you spend money on “less important” work. It is, in fact, a way for you to save money and save yourself from some future headaches.
Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury’s greatest asset is its staff of experienced and comprehensively trained workers who are experts in all kinds of car body repair services. Regardless of the extent of damage caused by wear and tear from regular use, weather, negligence, fender benders, or high-speed collisions, Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury has got the expert solution for your vehicle.
What we offer here at Motts Car Body Shop Sudbury:
The need for high-quality car body repair services cannot be overemphasized. Many car owners have fallen victim to terrible car body shops where damages aren’t fixed right the first time.
The first visit usually leads to many others in a bid to repair the initial damage. These grueling and painful (and all too common) experiences only end up costing you valuable time and money. However, Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury – a reputable car body repair shop where your vehicle exterior and structural repair needs are satisfactorily met, saves your time, money, and frees you from the stress and hassle of repeated visits.
Here at Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury, we offer a one-stop repair shop, giving utmost care and attention to all kinds of vehicles. No matter the scale of repair work your car needs, (be it a preventive measure or an obligatory repair service such as accident repairs), we are experts at restoring vehicles of different makes and models. We have the proficiency to restore your vehicle and get it looking better than ever at affordable prices, without the need to break the bank.
As an independent car body repair shop in Sudbury, we are an outfit that offers personalized services to meet each customer’s unique needs and budget. As an organization that values honesty, we are upfront about telling you what is needed to return your car to its former glory (or even better). We will not recommend any work or parts replacement that your car doesn’t need to make extra bucks off you.
We at Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury covet our status of being a well-equipped, up-to-date, one-stop body repair shop, providing customer-centered services. This is mostly possible because of our team of skilled and passionate professionals, who are experts in repairs and restyling to suit the age, model, make, and value of your vehicle. Hence, we keep our workshops and facilities stocked with state-of-the-art tools and equipment to restore your vehicle accurately to the manufacturer’s specification.
What Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury can do for You:
- Unparalleled Cosmetic Car Body Repair.
We improve the visual appeal of your car and make it structurally safe to drive. Only highly skilled and well-trained professionals can effectively restore your car to its brand new state despite extensive damage without causing further problems or risking more costs.
Here at Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury, we employ SMART – Small to Medium Area Repair Technology, using modern automated techniques coupled with hands-on precision to revamp your car’s bodywork and improve its aesthetics. We particularly recommend SMART when damage is limited to minor dents, paint touch-ups, alloy wheel damage, and bumper scuffs. Not only does it save valuable time and money (yes, you wouldn’t have to break the bank), it is efficient, and you can have your good-as-new car back in no time.
- At Car Body Repair Sudbury, we repair Structural damages, ensure Safety and Roadworthiness. Here is a quick summary of how we accomplish this.
- We restore vehicles after minor or major collisions (though car body restoration is not limited to crashes and collisions). We use several steps in ensuring that your vehicle is in tiptop shape.
- Clean & Dry. Using the necessary tools and waxes, we can understand the extent of past damage, which is not visible to the naked eye.
- Masking saves your car from damage that may arise from ongoing repair work. We are excellence-driven, so we never skip this process.
- Removes all imperfections and scratches and provides smooth and even transfer of colour matching paint to the car’s body using a personalized hand-sanding technique.
- Particularly useful during SMART repairs, this process improves paint adherence and provides a consistent base for the colour matching paint.
- At Motts Body Repair, we use the latest technology and equipment to accomplish an exquisite and professional finish for your car.
- This process quickens the paint drying process. Infrared lamps, with their customized placements, play a crucial role in restoring the car’s body to the original look.
- Polishing & Buffing. We polish your car using fine grades of paper – the right grade of polishing paper and compound, and rotary polishing system to get that deep and consistent, smooth, and a gleaming finish.
- Final Inspection. Every stage of car body repair at our workshop in Sudbury must pass through an auditing and inspection exercise to ensure that we deliver quality each time. With our eye for minute details, we guarantee an excellent job well-done where you can hardly tell that your car ever suffered any damages.
- Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury repairs unsightly dents with our expert paintless dent removal services.
- We at Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury are experts at vehicle resprays and restoration to keep your car looking brand new for longer.
- Parts replacements. Car Body Repair Sudbury is the place to secure the best deal for an adequate and reliable replacement for your broken, old, or nicked car body parts. With our contacts and trusty network of associates, we can help fulfill your replacement needs, all at pocket-friendly prices.
- Classic Cars Renovations.
Quality and excellence are key factors we do not compromise. To this end, Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury has an entire unit dedicated to classic car repair services – Motts Classic Restorations. We personalize, restore, strengthen, and maintain your classic cars, whether your prized classic needs new parts or needs to be restored.
Contact Motts Car Body Repair Sudbury today for a job well done. We deliver top quality personalized customer-centered services every time.